CEBU’S PRIVATE PARADISE: THE LAVA RIVER MOUNTAIN FARM
When I want to get away but not travel too far away from the city, Lava River Mountain Farm is my go to. It’s my safe haven in Cebu and it wouldn’t be paradise without my friends and family.
LAVA RIVER MOUNTAIN FARM
The Lava Mountain River Farm is a 4 hectare mango farm and rest house with a private pool, poolside lounge area, main house, Bali-style hut, and Stone House room.
There is also a fishing pond that guests can fish in, dedicated campfire space, large areas of open land, and immediate access to the Mananga River.
Sleeping arrangements and amenities are basic but comfortable as part of the experience is to have guests get back to the basics and reconnect with nature and simple living.
Guests will have access to the pool, poolside lounge, main house, Bali-style hut, Stone House room, 4 bathrooms, campfire area, fishing ponds, stairway path to river, and open fields.
Kitchen · Smoking allowed · Essentials · Pool · Free parking on premises · Breakfast · Pets allowed · Family/kid friendly · Suitable for events · Private entrance · First aid kit
Extra people: $15 / night after 10 guests
Cleaning Fee: $21
Weekend Price: $329 / night
Other things to note
1. Breakfast is included in the fee.
2. Bringing of food and drinks is allowed but use of the kitchen is limited to authorized personnel only. We can lend out plates, cups, and utensils but for cooking or food preparation requests, we charge a service fee of Php1,000. We also offer food packages for your convenience. Please note that food requests must be advised beforehand (3 days notice) as it needs to be prepared and brought up to the resort. For further inquiries on food packages, please send us a message.
3. There are no restaurants or convenience stores near the place so the food that you bring up or have us prepare is all that will be available.
4. Clean drinking water will be provided.
5. Electricity is available.
6. There is no mobile phone signal at the resort.
7. There is no internet or wifi at the resort.
8. Transportation to place is not included in fee. For assistance in arranging transport to the place, please send us a message.
9. River trekking services are available.
10. The place is gated and fenced and is very secure.
11. The condition of the river is dependent on the season. The river is in its best condition during the rainy season. (pictures of the river in this listing was taken during rainy season).
12. Guests may arrange for a massage (hilot) at the farm. This must be arranged 1-2 days in advance. For further information, please send us a message.
13. There is no airconditioning or TV at the farm.
14. 1 night minimum stay.
*We can provide catering services for parties and events. Catering done by one of Cebu’s best restaurants Abaseria Deli & Cafe.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We look forward to meeting new people regularly and will be there to assist you with your needs. If we happen to be unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, we will make sure to have a representative at the place to handle your inquiries and requests.
Check-in is after 12PM (noon).
1. No use of illegal drugs.
2. Only authorized personnel are allowed in the kitchen.
3. Damage to property will be charged to the guest accordingly.
4. Please conserve energy and water.
5. Please practice safety at all times. If you have a medical condition, please make sure to bring the medication you need.
6. Please do not bring high value items (i.e. jewelry) or large amounts of money.
7. Please adhere to check-in and check-out times. Overstay will be charged accordingly.
Address: Biasong, Brgy. BonBon, Busay, Cebu City